Date | Apr 6, 2021 Time | 7:00 - 8:30 PM Location | Online
Did you know?
- Most cocoa beans are picked under conditions of forced labor
- Most of these laborers have never even tasted chocolate
Do you know how old these laborers are?
Join the NJCAHT Slave Free Commerce Committee to learn where your chocolate comes from.
Hear from expert guests about human rights in the chocolate industry:
- Charlotte Tate - GreenAmerica.org
- Susan Sklar - Equal Exchange
- Terrence Collingsworth - International Rights Advocates
Learn what you can do to end labor exploitation in chocolate production.
FREE TO ATTEND